Pre Sales Network Consultant CCDA
ITS Architect / Presales Solutions Consultant - South/London/Midlands
GBP80k package - GBP60k basic + Car Allowance + GBP15k Bonus
Our client has built its excellent reputation by developing sector leading office automation solutions and due to expansion, now require an additional ITS Architect / Presales Solutions Consultant.
You will work closely with the sales, managed services, project management and post sales consultants to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address the customer needs. The position will involve identification and capturing of technical requirements, the design and presentation of effective value add solutions to clients.
* Build relationships and trust with key technical decision makers within assigned accounts.
* Provide Technical Presales support to Sales team for account managers
* Liaise regularly with other sales personnel, and colleagues from other departments such as post-sales consultants, purchasing, project management, managed service and senior company managers.
* Preparation of technical responses to tender responses.
* Provides coaching and professional development to team members and sales in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
* Develop and maintain knowledge on industry trends and competitive products to leverage the sales cycle.
* Coordinating sales projects closely with internal teams.
* Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers' needs, and recommend solutions that optimise value for the customer.
* Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm, adapting solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
* Provide market and sales feedback to senior company managers
Ideal candidates will be able to:-
* Demonstrate a history of successful selling of high-end software or hardware solutions to blue chip organisations across the UK
* Working knowledge of;
* MS platforms and operating systems (must include Windows 10 experience)
* Storage (NetApp experience would be an advantage)
* Backup (previous experience with a BaaS solution would be an advantage)
* IT Security
* Network Infrastructure (Cisco, Meraki, Fortinet is an advantage)
* Strong communication, and technical writing skills.
* Drive, a great attitude, strong organisational skills and a proven self-starter.
Additionally if the ideal candidte has had 3+ years' exposure to 80% of the below, even better !
* Contributed significant portions/lead responses to RFPs, RFQs and RFIs
* Prepared & delivered on technical product/architecture presentations
* Taken ownership of technical responsibilities within customer accounts.
* VMWare, Local Area Networking, Ethernet, TCP/IP & general networking
* Architecture, design & implementations of multi-tiered client/server & web-based computing solutions
* Storage architectures (FC, iSCSI, NAS, OSD, SAN) Tech:
* Storage : Netapp
* Compute: VMware, HyperV
* Networking: Cisco UCS
* Converged Data Center Infrastructure: Flexpod
* Cloud: Hybrid, Public, Private
* Public Cloud: Azure IaaS Hyperscale
* Software: Microsoft Server and Deployment Portfolio (SCCM, SCOM, SCVMM), Citrix
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.