Office Support Recruitment Consultant
Job Title: Office Support Recruitment Consultant
Morgan McKinley are a professional staffing and talent management company with over 700 employees in 10 countries. At Morgan McKinley we offer individuals with talent, passion and integrity genuinely world-class careers. We enjoy a strong company culture, which is built on high trust, substantial reward, professionalism and a complete commitment to success.
Morgan McKinley are currently seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join the Office Support team in London. You will be a member of a very successful team and part of a warm desk with well established relationships in the market.
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines.
We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
To manage all stages of the recruitment process with both candidates and clients, providing an excellent service within the tax sector, and to grow and develop the business within this market.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieving monthly and quarterly fee targets
- Sourcing candidates through advertising, search and networking
- Interviewing, selection and assessment of candidates
- Business development activity targeting new and existing clients, including research, canvass calls, and quality calls
- Developing and maintaining an expert knowledge of the specialist sector and market recruited in
- Preparing candidates and clients for interview
- Ensuring that all clients and candidates receive the highest possible level of service
- Completing all candidate and client information on database system
- Ensuring all information is kept up to date
- Stay abreast of relevant legislation
Skills and Experience required:
- Work experience in relevant field;
- Proven track-record of working in a demanding recruitment/sales/professional environment;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Proven relationship building skills;
- Third level education
Please note that this is the vacancy with Morgan McKinley and we do not act as an Employment Agent in relation to this vacancy
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.