Right at Home Mid Sussex are looking for special, caring people to join our fabulous team of Care Assistants; providing a first class service in the community. Opportunities available for mornings, daytime, evenings and weekends.
Right at Home is an award-winning company, delivering quality personal care and companionship to seniors and vulnerable adults in the comfort of their own home.
Previous care experience is not essential, however, a kind and caring attitude with a willingness to put the people we look after at the heart of everything, certainly is.
We provide industry leading training and support; and have excellent pay rates, starting from a basic weekday wage of GBP9.00 per hour during the week, and GBP11.00 at weekends, plus holiday pay and mileage.
Benefits / Package
- Excellent rates of pay - starting from GBP9.00 per hour, and GBP11.00 at weekends, plus holiday pay and mileage
- An opportunity to work for a supportive, forward thinking company
- A rewarding role with ongoing training and development
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Full Time & Part time work available in your chosen area
- Caring and kind
- You need to be 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people
- Typical tasks include; assistance with personal care and hygiene, food preparation, medication, shopping, housework and social support
- Able to follow instructions and procedures
- Care Assistants must be 18 years+
- Preferably able to drive
- You must have the right to work within the UK
Please note, all applicants are expected to either attach a CV to their applications or add notes about themselves to support their application.
Salary: GBP11.00 /hour
- Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Hassocks, Wivelsfield, Hurstpierpoint, Plumpton Green, Ardingly, Lindfield, etc