1st Line IT Support Operator
Calling all technical whizz's who are available immediately and looking for a new challenge. If you have worked within a 1st/2nd/3rd line support role and enjoy solving technical queries/issues, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for 1st line IT support operator's to join our busy team based in Worthing. We are fortunate enough to be in a position to expand our fast growing team of 20, to ensure that our dedicated clients are supported.
We provide services to 28 Clinical Commissioning Groups across London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Bedford, Luton and East Anglia, representing more than seven million people. We also deliver a range of support services and bespoke solutions to healthcare organisations across England, including hospital trusts, GP practices, mental health trusts, NHS England and local authorities.
We are looking for motivated candidates who will be able to help on a temporary basis during this busy period.
We are looking for your help to support and assist the management and leadership team to deliver the aims and objectives of our service. Your responsibilities will include:
- Comprehensive 1st line support which will positively contribute to both stakeholder and client relationships but also internal support. You will be providing support to those experiencing incidents or difficulties with their IT facilities, resolving these directly where possible.
- To provide assessment, categorisation and prioritisation for reported incidents and Service Requests and provide initial support, targeting first contact resolution.
- Where resolution is not possible, ensure Incidents and Service Requests are properly escalated and assigned to the correct support groups.
- To compile data through incident entry that will be used for management information, library reference and reporting, updating incident / problem calls accordingly.
- Maintain close liaison with the customer to fully understand their incident, and keep them informed of the resolution process.
- To escalate and liaise with 3rd party support serves as applicable.
Do you have a proven track record in providing 1st line support and do you thrive in a busy team environment, helping to support clients and customers?
We are a close-knit team who are always on hand to offer any training, support and advice to our colleagues when needed. Your development is our priority in order for our business to be successful.
Whilst these positions are temporary, we do appreciate your support and in return offer a starting hourly pay rate of £9.31, which then increases to £9.95ph following 12 weeks of temping.
We ask that you join our team on a weekly basis working 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday ongoing until at least December.
Available immediately? Like what you see? What are you waiting for... call me now (Michelle) on 01483 302979 to have a chat!
Apply for 1st Line IT Support Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly