QUALIFIED SOCIAL WORKER- PLO&COURT WORK!
Nonstop's clients require a Qualified Social Worker to deal with Court Work, and Care Proceedings. You'll be required to attend court and be an advocate for the best interests of the child, ensuring that the children get the best support they need.
Please apply if you are a Qualified Social Worker with experience with Court Work, Public law Outline and vulnerable children and families. You must be HCPC registered.
What Nonstop can offer you:
- Your own designated Consultant which means one point of Contact
- Consultants with Social Work Experience
- Interview advice and preparation
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
What I can offer you
- I work directly with No statutory organisations meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- As a consultant who specialise in the Midlands area, I have obtained a number of contacts which means you will have more access to job roles than your typical recruitment industry.
If you are interested in the role, please apply or get in touch with me Pooja via email or via telephone
If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested let them know about the ad, and feel the satisfaction of having helped them out and getting GBP200 extra in your pocket for a successful referral.