Multiskilled Theatre Practitioner
Are you a Theatre Practitioner?
Want to work for a luxurious cosmetic surgery hospital?
Love seeing the return of that twinkle in patient's eyes?
Search Medical is collaborating with one of the UK's leading and most prestigious private healthcare companies specialising in cosmetic surgery, dermatology and rejuvenation. They are now looking for a Senior Theatre Practitioner to join their successful theatre team in Central London.
Working alongside world renowned Plastic Surgeons and other multidisciplinary staff, you will be
* Guiding patients through their journey from start of finish and of course provide the highest levels of patient care.
* Coordinate with the Theatre Manager to ensure the smooth running of the theatres
* Provide best practice in accordance with the CQC.
* Provide managerial direction and support junior colleagues
* Experience as a Scrub, Recovery and Anaesthetics
This healthcare provider prides themselves in constantly developing their staff, keeping up to date with new teachings and regulations offering the best in class training and endless opportunities to progress. You would be working in beautiful surroundings with other like minded staff that support one another and the desire to make a difference to people's lives everyday.
If you're a Scrub Nurse with cosmetic surgery experience, please send your CV to or call Charlotte on to find out more.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.