DBS Cloud Business Process Consultant Job
Requisition ID: 154886
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The S/4HANA Cloud Consultant will act as trusted partner to our customers on their journey to the cloud, from scoping and planning of the initial deployment to continuous value engineering of adopting quarterly updates. The Consultant role requires deep understanding of ERP process across functional borders, as well as a service-oriented attitude with the aim to achieve customer delight.
The Consultant role will be at the core of our customers and of SAPs success and is primarily a strategic relationship function, accountable for the overall services and support engagement and successful delivery of DBS services.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Ensure customer success, satisfaction, and referenceability for S/4HANA Cloud customers
- Define methodology, tools and processes allowing a successful customer adoption
- Support the industrialization of the implementation process to enable the initial deployment within 4 weeks
- Establish and actively manage executive-level relationships with key customer stakeholders (LOB and IT)
- Identify cross and upsell opportunities within existing customer engagements in line with the innovation strategy of the customer
- Drive the adoption of the value based innovation roadmap and guide the customer in their journey
- Define services to enable customers to embrace cloud's agile way of life: Drive Continuous Value Engineering (CVE) with the consumption of quarterly innovation / cross sell and upsell leveraging in-application telemetry capability
- Define the second S in SaaS: Develop a delightful customer experience across all cloud solutions
- Plan and personalise the customer journey while maintaining global scalability and consistency
- Provide services sales and solutioning support by defining and utilising sizing concepts for service delivery
- Responsible for high quality delivery in all assigned S/4HANA Cloud customers
- Ensure in time & quality delivery, revenue consumption and profitability management
- Drive the Digital Business Service strategy for S/4HANA Cloud
- Ensure cross-LoB collaboration, best practice sharing and team work
- Manage "business outcomes" based on customer business KPIs
Cooperation and Coordination
- Autonomy and collaboration with C-level customers and their direct reports as well as with SAP Global Account Directors, Project Managers, Licensing team, Account executives, Regional Leads, Senior Consultants, and SAM to drive the customer adoption strategy
- Pro-actively support the Cloud Architect for After-Sales lifecycle and relationship with the customer, including Maintenance and Renewal
- Product Expertise
- Holistic overview of the SAP product and service portfolio
EDUCATION AND COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Profound knowledge of the SAP Digital Business Services area as well as internal SAP processes
- Experience in several industries and the industry the customer belongs to (core processes and trends of the industry)
- High customer orientation, service attitude and business acumen
- Experience in Value Management and Realization
- Liaison and consultative skills: negotiating skills within a context of high political sensitivity and conflicting interests.
- Strong writing, mentoring, decision making, communication, and meeting facilitation skills; ability to utilize a combination of formal authority and persuasion skill sets.
- CxO level communication skills / senior stakeholder management
- Adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills; the ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience; competence in clear concise and tactful communication with senior executive management, clients, peers and team members.
- 4+ years of professional experience; demonstrated knowledge / expertise of at least one industry / solution segment
- 4+ years of ERP and related experience with 3 years of SAP product delivery experience
- 4+ years customer facing experience of which a minimum of 2 years was in a sales or pre-sales capacity
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Job Segment: Business Process, Cloud, ERP, Engineer, Developer, Management, Technology, Engineering