Deputy Manager - Mental Health Charity
Deputy Manager required for a prestigious 13 bed residential home in Barnes for adults with enduring mental health conditions paying GBP35,000.
The Deputy Manager will work alongside the Registered Manager, deputise when necessary, lead a team of degree educated Residential Project Workers, liaise with families, medical professionals and trustees, promote healthy living and independence and ensure the very highest care standards are delivered to the residents.
My client is a family led charity and they own a highly regarded residential home for adults with mental health illness. The home is set in the beautiful village of Barnes in South West London.
We are seeking an experienced Service or Deputy Manager to join a newly restructured management team to oversee the home.
The Deputy Manager must have
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management (or be working towards)
- Extensive experience managing CQC regulated care homes
- Strong track record of working with people with enduring mental health conditions
- Motivational and influential leadership and team management qualities
- Passion for delivering positive outcomes to vulnerable adults
- Ability to build positive relationships with trustees, families, local authorities and external agencies
For this role, you must be available to start your new post within 2 weeks as the service requires someone immediately. You must also be happy with an initial 6 month contract with a view to the position being made permanent dependent on performance.
If you are looking for a role within a small provider where you can directly raise, influence and improve care standards in a specialist home, this is a fantastic opportunity.
Please contact Mark Beaver at Charles Hunter Associates on or email