Finance Administrator, based in London, competitive basic salary and good benefits
Purpose of Role
To provide high quality administration support to the Finance Executive and Consultant, building a relationship with clients whilst delivering a level of service which exceeds expectations.
* The creation and maintenance of client files
* To accurately record client details on the Intelligent Office Client Management system
* To request, collate and input policy details from various companies on Intelligent Office.
* Regular updates of client's entire portfolio, ensuring accurate information is provided and schedules are bound and provided in time for client meeting
* Dealing with general queries from clients, Consultants and Finance Executive
* Assisting Consultants and Finance Executive with preparation for client meetings
* Occasionally attending ad-hoc client meetings with Consultants
* Obtain quotations and literature from ex-web and providers' own websites
* Check and process new business applications using checklist to ensure each case is accurately completed and recorded
* Ensure the smooth running of all applications, keeping the client informed at each stage
* Liaising with providers, doctors and clients to ensure life applications are on risk within a reasonable timescale
* To provide clients, consultants and Finance Executive with regular updates on the progress of business
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.