Contact Centre Agent
Job Title: Contact Centre Agent
Location: Haywards Heath
Salary: GBP17,684 plus GBP500 roster allowance
Hours: 7.5hrs a day between 8:30am - 19:00 with a day off in the week if Saturday is worked
37.5hrs a week on a rota basis between Monday - Saturday (including Bank holiday cover)
Our client is a well-established publishing service who has an exciting opportunity for a lively and hardworking individual to join their team. You will be handling inbound calls and providing a high standard of customer service.
* Listening to the customers' needs and discovering the best solution
* Accurate call handling and data processing
* Providing outstanding customer service at all times
* Dealing with incoming calls
* Handling email enquiries
* Administrative duties
* Working towards KPI's and targets
* Adhering to Data Protection Act
* Ensuring a high level of productivity
* Demonstrating a good level of client and product knowledge
Skills and Experience:
* Customer service background
* Team player
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong IT skills
* Time management and organisations
* Ability to work to targets
* Results focused
If you want to be part of a fun and growing team then this could be the ideal opportunity for you to take the next step in your career. For more information contact Kelly Lloyd on or apply today.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.