Engineering Project Co-ordinator
Engineering Project Coordinator, West Sussex- 3-4 month contract - GBP14phr PAYE. Start Asap.
Our West Sussex based client design and manufacture instruments for the Oil and Gas/Process Industries. Due to a change in the business they require 2 Engineering Project Coordinators for a 3-4 month contract.
Successful candidates will work within the Project Team and be responsible for supporting the on time delivery of project orders. This role also includes supporting the project managers with all project requirements.
* Prepare and collate documents to meet requirements as specified by the client
* Ensure that documents are raised, approved and transmitted (via the standard document control) process) to the agreed dates.
* Provide a weekly status order report as required by the customer
* Keep in close contact with all stakeholders to ensure that all customer and project documents are in place/approved prior to shipment
* Ensure the order milestones status is managed via the dashboard
* Ensure project risk and issues are collated via the risk and issue log
* Use an adaptive style of communication to manage or mitigate risk and issues.
* Escalate critical to on time delivery and quality risk and issues to the head of project management if and when required
* Arranging/send NOI invites for the PMs to ensure external contractors/suppliers attend witness/inspection points.
* Add support project information to the Contract Summary sheet as required by the PM team
* Adhere and comply to export control regulations
* Adhere to company policies for Health & Safety and Quality Assurance.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Strong IT application skills including MS Windows, MS project and Acrobat
* A good practical knowledge of database management IFS.
* The Project Co-Coordinator will have good keyboard skills, be strongly literate and very well organized.
* Project Co-Coordinator will need to have product awareness to support achieving workload
For more details please contact Steve Read at Search Technical.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age