Worldwide Tetration Analytics EMEAR Sales Lead
Know the Now.
Now is the moment when your network has the power to analyze 100% of your applications at 100% line rate. Cisco is revolutionizing the Data Center, again, with Tetration Analytics.
Tetration Analytics dramatically simplifies zero-trust implementations. It provides visibility into everything in the data center in real time. It uses behavior-based application insight and machine learning to build dynamic policy models and automate enforcement. It offers open access through a REST API, allowing customers to write their own applications.
Join Cisco's Analytics sales team and help lead the revolution.
Who You'll Work With
The EMEAR Regional Manager - WW Tetration Analytics Sales is a crucial role to the success of Cisco's Analytics and Data Center incubation sales strategy. This individual will be responsible for working on Cisco's newest and most cutting edge entries into the Analytics and Data Centre market segment. This position will play a critical role in enabling Cisco to bring new products to market in both core and adjacent markets.
Your Role & Responsibilities
• Be at the forefront of understanding and being able to communicate Cisco's Data Centre analytics strategy and vision - across a wide variety of stakeholders including IT leaders and executives
• Manage a team of highly specialized sellers across all countries in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia
• Build in-depth business expertise in the underlying and associated technologies and architectures
• Translate product capabilities to practical use cases relevant to customers and help sales team problem-solve and overcome barriers and challenges associated with incubation technologies
• Execute on a business plan to gain market share, build solid relationships with customers and internal constituents.
• Work with Channel and Ecosystem Partners to develop new practice capabilities and finding mutually beneficial business models
• 5+ years of experience in sales management with software, analytics, cloud and/or security technology sales
• Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up organization within a large complex company.
• Demonstrated the understanding of both Cisco as well as competitive offerings in the industry and be able to successfully position against the competition both pro-actively and re-actively.