B2B Outside Sales Representative
As Canada's fastest up and coming provider of payment processing solutions, Payvida offers innovative payment services for thousands of merchants in every industry segment. Payvida provides game changing hardware, software and systems needed to maximize business efficiencies and properly manage point-of-sale transactions.
Why work at Payvida?
Here at Payvida we believe it's really the people that make the difference, this is why we treat ours like family. We believe that everyone should be treated like the CEO where everyone is a hands-on contributor and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions.
We strive to push our employees to the next level, build confidence focusing on the attributes that contribute to the overall success of Payvida. As our Sales Representative, we offer you:
- Very competitive compensation
- Continual & customized growth plans for employees and technologies that drive cost efficiencies and provide better-quality payment solutions to our customers
- Great supportive & advancement opportunities
- Generous bonus structure
What you will learn:
- How to grow new customer relationships through sales lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiation through to sales closing.
- Preparation of RFP responses and proposals to attract new business.
- Develop internal and external business networks to increase referrals.
- Maintain an active pipeline,
- Conduct compelling presentations to business owners within the region and assigned territory
- Work closely with Payvida executive teams and business partners to ensure an effective on boarding and launch experience for customers
- Travel both inside and outside of region to support the National growth plan for B2B
- On-going Relationship Management of customers
- Proven track record of business development and relationship management
- Require strong cold calling competencies, experience, and closing ratios
- Strong relationship management skills with ability to impact & influence individuals at all level organization
- Thorough knowledge of marketing, sales and business and development strategies
- Effective organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet timelines
- English-strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven ability to set targets and design growth plans
- Strong negotiation skills and proven closing ability
- Demonstrated patience and the ability to tactfully handle customer inquiries and negotiations
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently, with strong organizational & time management
- Willing to travel & work variable hours driven by business needs
- This is a home-based role