Business Development Manager - Competitive Intelligence Team
What You'll Do
This person is responsible for driving Cisco's competitive efforts across architectures, Business Entities, and, WW Sales. This individual will consult with sales, business units, field channel teams and other functional organizations regarding strategic and tactical planning, management and execution of the key initiatives needed to drive share shift against Huawei. Also, the role will provide cross architectural technology competitive intelligence thought leadership.
• Provide competitive thought leadership into WW Sales strategy, planning and execution
• Guide cross architectural decisions on building and delivering integrated solutions.
• Provide competitive subject matter expertise on critical architectural capabilities and lifecycle services.
• Deliver go to market guidance on the key sales imperatives and ensuring consistent adoption across architectures and GEOs
• Develop, operationalize and align the critical cross functional activities to drive Cisco's FY17 plan assurance initiatives
• Build and execute Geo sales strategies against Cisco's top Competitors
• Partner closely with GEO Black Belts, Sales Teams, BEs, Global Virtual Engineering, and, other key stakeholders to scale competitive best practices
Who You Are
• Extensive Competitive background
EN, DC, Security and Software Background
• Credible relationships with WW Sales, BE-s, Partners, Field Sales
• Successful track record of results driving acceleration of Cisco's key solutions
• Experience designing, architecting, and implementing competitive plans
• Leadership mind set with the ability to set direction and guide others
• Ability to organize, motivate and virtually lead and influence, across the functional and business unit organizations of Cisco
• Technical background
• Excellent communication skills
Bachelors' degree required. Field Sales experience a plus
• 5+ years' experience in EN, DC and Security landscape
• Experience working in large, complex organizations
• Proven success, record of high performance and strong leadership skills
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We are Cisco.
#CiscoJobs #WeAreCisco #SalesJobs