Mental Health Social Worker - CCG Project
- Full Time
Charles Hunter Associates are currently seeking an experienced mental health social worker for a new project in South London working in partnership with the CCQ.
The Team consists of 5 mental health social workers, OT and Support Brokers who review and assess the needs of individuals in residential accommodation for the purpose of preparing them for step-down to more independent living.
Working in partnership the team provide individuals with packages of care to enable the support they need in the community. The team also works with those already in supported housing, so that there is a clear pathway towards independence.
* Duties of social workers in team include completing assessments of need working alongside service users to develop individualised support plan.
* Social workers are also expected to be competent in undertaking mental capacity assessments and carrying out safeguarding adult enquiries.
* Applicants will need to have experience of working in a statutory setting with people who have mental health problems and to be able to demonstrate knowledge of the Care Act 2014, MCA 2005 and Mental Health Act 1983.
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
* Your own dedicated specialist consultant
* Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across 180 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
* Prompt and reliable payroll which runs weekly
* Free access to our online social work training portal with CPD materials - worth GBP500 a year
* Pay rate negotiable
* Free DBS and compliance service
* GBP250 referral fee if you refer a friend or colleague looking for work
If you wish apply or would like a detailed Job Description, please contact Emily Game or . Alternatively, you can apply through the website.