Administration assistant -maternity cover
Administration assistant - maternity cover, Croydon based.
General administrative support to project management, project team, training development manager and office manager including:
- Compile technical reports, produced by the project team and transfer into PDF format and ensure they meet corporate guidelines.
- Type/format minutes, presentations, correspondence and technical documents
- Ensure electronic files are stored appropriately on document management system and according to QES guidelines
- Maintain paper/CD records where required
- Answer telephone and refer enquiries appropriately
- Organise meetings and workshops
- Process incoming and outgoing post
- Maintain stationery, office and kitchen supplies - Liaise with clients and sub-consultants
- Meet and greet clients and other visitors
- Make travel/accommodation arrangements
- Provide any other administrative ad hoc support as required including new starter administration.
Required academic, professional qualifications and experience, competencies and skills:-
- Advanced / Intermediate user level of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel
- Experience of diary and meeting management
- Able to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Experience as an administrator in a busy work environment
- Ability to liaise with colleagues clients at all levels
- Experience of formatting technical reports and presentations
- Strong personal initiative and ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to liaise with colleagues clients at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team - Ability to manage more than one task at any time efficiently and confidently.
- Pro-active, customer focussed, well spoken and professional manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Good listening skills, able to work with minimum instruction.
- Self-confidence and ability to build good working relation ships with all types of people.
Please submit your application with a cover letter explaining your suitability to the role and what your salary expectations are.
Last day of application is Sunday 24 September 2017.
One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, Mott MacDonald is a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries. With over 16,000 of the best people working on a diverse range of challenges, we're helping our clients deliver sustainable infrastructure and development solutions. We have a collegiate and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace. Together, we are opening opportunities with connected thinking. If this sounds like somewhere you'd like to work, click apply to continue with your application.