Senior Sales Director, Cisco Capital EMEAR
What You'll Do
You will drive the direct sales of financial products to customers, integration with Cisco Product Sales, Services and Channels organizations. You must be able to balance sales enablement, profitability and risk aspects and work in a matrix organization. You are able to lead and grow a team of high performance finance professionals and managers. Your ability to work, integrate with and influence Cisco EMEAR Sales SVP's and VP's and operate effectively as part of the Cisco EMEAR Management Team is critical to success. You will co-lead the EMEAR Cisco Capital Management Team and will travel internationally. You bring a significant financial solutions selling experience coupled with the ability to coordinate cross-functional Cisco Capital activities to support sales and business roles.
- Leading, coaching and developing a team of finance professionals and managers, the candidate will be responsible for annual financing volumes in excess of USD 800 M$ with significant growth opportunities
- Create, maintain and expand executive level relationships with business partners within EMEAR and be able to transform current partners towards new business-models, in particular utility and risk sharing.
- Developing and Presenting financing sales strategies/products and lead customer discussions with CEO and CFO in order to advance the sales process
- Be able to influence key decisions within the EMEAR management Team and effectively develop and execute business strategies
- Clearly communicate company vision, go-to-market strategy and execution plan with team;
- Act as role model to team and customers; reinforcing Cisco culture and implementing best practices;
- Build a collaborative culture amongst sales and the cross functional teams (Credit, Operations, Legal, etc) within EMEAR and Globally
- Develop and provide innovative approaches that enhance collaboration with partners and employees
- Build strong executive relationships while at the same time being able to support and help at any level through his/her organization to maximize impact
- Create a culture of excellence in an environment of collaboration and open communication across functional groups
- Provide input to New Product Development and execute strategies to drive adoption of new financial products
Who You'll Work With
Cisco Capital, part of Cisco, specialises in financing networks by providing innovative, flexible financial programs to Cisco customers and channel partners worldwide. As part of Cisco's total solution, Cisco Capital helps channel partners to manage cash flow, grow sales and increase profitability, while offering attractive, flexible and short-term financing solutions that make it possible for customers to obtain higher credit lines and longer and more flexible terms that ultimately help them build stronger and healthier businesses.
Cisco Systems is helping countries in emerging and advanced markets modernize their economies to become leaders in the Internet age. These technologies are helping to kick start economies, whether they are faster broadband services, intelligent electricity grids, computing power optimized and securely "rented from the cloud", smart buildings or next generation video conference and collaboration tools run over the network. It is critical that public and private organizations have access to competitive financing to enable investment in the latest technology to grow and meet new opportunities as the global economy recovers.
Financing options can not only make deals happen that may not have come together without the aid of credit, but it also tends to increase deal sizes by an average of 30 %. Cisco Capital is an increasingly integral part of Cisco's overall business play.
Who You Are
• Minimum total work experience of 20 years with strong leadership experience of 10 years or more in a global teaming environment
• Ideally 10 years+ in the financing business
• Overall sales experience working at an executive level with specific examples of closing large and strategic deals
• Extensive knowledge of local and global financial markets. Requires experience in structured financing as well as utility-type sales
• Developing long term customer relationships at an executive level
• Understanding of Cisco 's technologies and industry is a strong plus
• Able to work in a matrix organization which values collaboration and diversity of ideas
• Work well in a fast-paced, multi-cultural organization
• Able to function effectively as a key member of the EMEAR Cisco Capital Management Team. Prior experience in a regional role and/or international work experience highly desirable
• Strong communication skills are mandatory
• Strong track record of developing talent at manager and individual contributor level
• Demonstrated involvement in the financial services industry as industry forum leader and/or speaker
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
• MBA, CPA or equivalent is preferred
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation.
We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.