Senior Occupational Therapist - Short-term Assessment - GBP26ph
Senior Occupational Therapist - Short-term Assessment - Rehabilitation and reablement service - Middlesex- GBP26ph
One of our NHS clients are looking to employ a Senior Occupational Therapist to support the safe and timely discharge of service users into their homes from assessing the medical and stable health and care needs for discharge and care package planning.
You will be working with other health and social care professionals as part of a developing integrated team to ensure a high quality service with the focus on supporting people in their own communities. You will play a significant part in helping respond to the needs of older people and people with long term conditions and support them to remain in their own homes.
Benefits of the role???
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding and varied work
- A chance to develop and implement change
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- We are seeking an experienced, dynamic and flexible Therapist who can work in a person-centred way and is committed to working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- you will be required to work with people to promote their independence, health and wellbeing.
- In partnership with individuals and those who support them, you will ensure that all assessments and support required for a safe discharge are in place
- You will ensure that the needs of people are effectively met through for example
- Be responsible for monitoring and reviewing care plans.
- Offer advice and information regarding statutory and voluntary resources across the Authority to members of the multi-disciplinary team and other members of the team.
- Prepare written reports and carry out casework recording in accordance with national and departmental standards.
- Give appropriate advice on welfare rights as required, referring on for specialist advice as necessary.
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth GBP500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy