Technical Architect - .Net stack
Technical Architect, Microsoft .Net stack
Technical Architect is needed by our client a leading tech company who have been providing job board and recruitment technology to their clients since 2000.
They have offices based across the globe and have been named in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For and Great Places to Work.
They are growing their Development and QA team based in the centre of Brighton and want you to apply. Read on for more details.
Reporting into the CTO the Technical Architect will lead their Development and QA teams while working closely with other areas of the business such as Product Management helping to drive the next generation of their award-winning job board product as they make use of exciting and new cloud technologies.
To be successful, you will be a cross-disciplined technical expert, someone who still likes to be hands-on and have your finger on the pulse whilst leading from the front.
- Current, hands-on modern technologies knowledge especially in the Microsoft .Net stacks.
- Excellent knowledge/experience of integration, SOA, Micro Services and Web Services
- Ability to effectively identify and document technical business requirements.
- A track record of technical leadership with experience of patterns-based, standard service approach to platform architecture.
- Good knowledge/experience of system types such as CMSs, CRMs, ERPs, BI etc.
- Good judgment and a pragmatic approach to delivering software. Experience of building responsive, resilient, scalable and cost-effective cloud solutions
- Experience in transition architecture; taking an iterative approach to migration from legacy to target state.
- Strong working knowledge of security principles, standards and implications
- Ability to drive continuous improvement and refinement of the SDLC through the use of automation, tooling, process improvement etc.
- Good knowledge of relational database technologies (MS SQL Server and/or Postgres)
- Strong communication skills - this role is an interface between the business and technology
- Thought-leadership in emerging mobile and web design technologies
- Infrastructure design and capacity testing experience
- Enterprise integration experience
- Elastic Search & Lucene search concepts - faceting, personalized results
- Oversight of front end development using tools such as Grunt, Bower, SASS, LESS and HTML frameworks such as Vue.
- Recent experience of container-based architecture (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience of No SQL technologies in application and platform architectures
- Experience of cloud-first architecture and design
- Experience of developing for AWS
- Mentoring and Coaching of other technical roles.
Excellent work environment that's friendly, supportive and ambitious with the right mix of work life balance. Nice perks including 25 days holiday, flexitime, family/partner friendly policies, health, free food Fridays and great team socials.
If this sounds of interest please forward your cv for immediate consideration.
Apply for Technical Architect - .Net stack
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly