Estate Agent - Bognor Regis (First Year OTE £20k - £25k)
Estate Agent (Trainee) - Bognor Regis - £15,000 (Guaranteed earnings first 3 months £18,750) - First year OTE £20k - £25k
Brook Street are delighted to offer an excellent opportunity to move into the world of property, estate agency, and lettings! Our client are looking for a new trainee Estate Agent for their lively and friendly team based in Bognor Regis. This is a busy branch with a good reputation and who have been very good results over the last few years. There is always something going on so you will never be short of things to do and although you ideally will have some sales experience, if you have not then it doesn't matter as our award-winning training will help you every step of the way.
We are looking for people who are driven by a career and whilst your expected Year 1 earnings will be between £20,000 - £25,000, as you develop your skills and progress up the promotional ladder, earnings for our client's senior people can be double this and more!
You will work 5 days per week, including a Saturday and in return you will be given excellent award-winning training, a company pension, a competitive salary with great opportunities to earn additional income. After completion of your probation you will also be eligible for life insurance, child care vouchers, company rewards and additional incentives!
Duties will include:
- Delivering high level of customer service by being more passionate than our competitors.
- A high level of telephone work, following up leads, liaising with clients, gathering and communicating feedback on properties viewed.
- Some of your time will be out and about, accompanying customers on property viewings so you must be able to drive and have your own car (mileage can be claimed back).
- Working to targets.
- Generating sales leads for mortgage appointment, viewings, conveyancing and valuations for the company Listers.
We need you to be:
- Hardworking with the desire and determination to achieve your goals.
- Willing to learn and develop your skills.
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition.
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic.
- Resilient, relentless in approach, competitive with a desire to be the best.
- Energised, proactive and the ability to work smartly and with pace.
- A positive "can do" attitude with good work values and ethics.
This role would suit someone who is looking to gain invaluable sales experience to build a positive and successful career within the Property industry. You will ideally have been working for the last year within a sales related role, you will have your own car and you will be used to speaking with customers and clients, both face-to-face and on the telephone.
This is an immediate start, for more information please contact Ben at Brook Street on 02392 829701 or send your CV .
Apply for Estate Agent - Bognor Regis (First Year OTE £20k - £25k)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly