Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our team in London. The successful applicant will join us on a full time, fixed term contract basis for 18 months and will receive a salary of £40,000 - £50,000 per annum.
Peabody and Family Mosaic have merged, creating a new housing association providing 55,000 homes to 111,000 people across London and the South East. Our combined scale and strong focus on London will uniquely position us to revolutionise housing delivery and redefine best practice - and you will be central to making it happen.
Peabody has established a transformation team within the Integration directorate to lead the organisation towards their strategic vision. The post will be for a 18 month fixed term contract. The team will manage projects from the integration plan and deliver transformation plans through the design of modern, effective and efficient services.
The Project Manager role will provide excellent customer service by working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to ensure our customers' needs are met and the departmental/team objectives are achieved.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills required by the ideal Project Manager:
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation
- A commitment to continuing professional development.
- Experience in project and change management, both strategic and operational
- A good understanding of practical tools and techniques in the areas of programme management, project management, change management, facilitation.
- Experience of complex project definition, design and implementation.
- Able to demonstrate commercial awareness, a robust understanding of the financial implications of change and business case preparation.
- An ability to critically analyse opportunities and create innovative solutions to suit future business needs.
- Proven experience of effectively managing stakeholder relationships, with the ability to influence and persuade through personal credibility, integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to work to a consistently high standard in multiple initiatives simultaneously and to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates an approach to work that is enthusiastic and energetic
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Demonstrate willingness to be ‘hands on' - to do as well as to manage
- Ability to proactively manage conflict between areas of the business
- A commitment to the end user of our services
- An understanding of a range of change methodologies and theoretical frameworks.
- Experience of designing engagement programmes and of managing the communications elements within them.
- A good understanding of practical tool and techniques in the areas of Business Process Analysis
Qualifications required by the Project Manager:
- A-level or equivalent formal education
- Certification in areas of project management or change management
Closing date & time: 20th September 2017- 5pm
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become our Project Manager please click ‘Apply' now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST