Aircraft Administrator - aviation career
!!! PROGRESSIVE ROLE !!!
Burgess Hill, near Brighton - OWN TRANSPORT REQUIRED
Salary GBP16000 - GBP18,000 + bonus + healthcare
Hours - Monday- Friday, 37.5 hr per week
Working Pattern - flexibility to work Mon - Fri between 7am and 7pm.
Are you an ambitious, positive, organised and enthusiastic aviation, travel or business enthusiast looking to grow your office career with a large global company offering tremendous career progression for talented indidviduals? Hunters' client is a growth model aircraft parts specialist requiring a motivated Administrator to join their hard working team. The salary increases in line with your level of aircraft components expertise; so whilst you start at this entry level you enjoy the benefits of annual pay reviews and opportunities for promotion.
The Administrator will learn either purchasing, logistics, sales or parts depending on your interest or preference.
• Essential: good GSCE grades; ideally A-levels A-C, a university degree or similar level qualification beneficial.
• Experience in an administrative role gained within an office environment desirable.
• Desire to learn and develop knowledge and skills.
• Analytical thinker with some experience in producing reports and evaluating data useful.
• Good organisational and time management skills.
• Numerate, accurate with good attention to detail.
• Self-motivated, able to use own initiative and succeed in a busy environment.
• Excellent communication skills at all levels, verbal and written.
• Professional and confident telephone skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise, meet deadlines and KPI's.
• Flexibility with working hours.
• Ability to travel occasionally as and when required.
• Good experience in Excel, Word and Outlook, with exposure to databases.
• Language skills desirable
• Liaise and build successful relationships with designated suppliers
• Raise repair orders on approved suppliers in accordance existing procedures
• Process quote approvals
• Effectively expedite and report on all open repair/sales orders, repair facility queries and customer cost approvals using specialised IT expediting system