Document Controller - Perm - Up to GBP30k - 4Projects Ideal
Document Controller required to join a leading civil engineering business for a Water based project in West Sussex.
This is a permanent opportunity and Salary will range from GBP27-30k + package depending on experience
Role will be based in a main office with parking facilities available. The office is not located near by a train station so driving would be the most convenient mode of transport.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Documentation control using Viewpoint 4Projects tool.
- Maintenance and ongoing development of the folder structure in 4Projects
- Co-ordination of Requests for Information and Technical queries
- Support Project teams in day to day usage of 4Projects in terms of document uploads, editing, downloads, training and advice etc.
- Produce reports from 4Projects as required to identify usage levels, trends and document status
- Work with Training Coordinator to assist with training on Document Management Systems / 4Projects
- Maintain / Update the BMS folder in 4 Projects
- Assist with Archiving of project documentation to required timescales
- Understand and implement the Health Safety and Environmental Policies and Targets
- Understand and implement the Quality Policies and Targets
- Comply, as appropriate, with the processes contained within the project and suggest improvements when suitable
- Support the implementation of a positive quality culture
- Support the Quality Manager in maintenance of the documents and templates
- Knowledge and understanding of the Document Control process at operational level is vital
- Knowledge and experience of using Viewpoint and CEMAR at operational level is essential
- Ideally you will have previous experience within the Water industry
- You must be IT literate - Office 365 preferable
- Ability to prioritise workload when managing multiple contracts / tasks
- Ability to work accurately under pressure to meet project targets
- Great attention to detail
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.