Junior Administrator - Immediate Interviews
Our client is a leading and dynamic business in Surrey, are eager to recruit a Junior Office Administrator who will ensure the ongoing smooth running of this market leading company.
Full Time, permanent
- Receive, check and process orders from the sales department
- Answering the phone and providing information
- Dealing with day to day problems involving queries from customers
- Issuing/processing renewals/quotations to customers
- Updating spreadsheets
Our ideal Junior Administrator will hold the following skills:
- Strong eye for detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work on their own initiative to prioritise jobs
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to work under pressure in both a team environment and as an individual.
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment does not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation