Property Administrator for No1 Social Housing Group in North London -
Property Administrator for No1 Social Housing Group in North London - High Prospects!!
Company Headquarters: Palmers Green N13
*** job offers high prospects and career progression ***
** ARLA Lettings and Property Management Course is offered as part of this role **
Stone Lodge Group
London Headquarters: Palmers Green N13
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a long established family ran organisation who are leaders within their fields and who offer excellent career progression.
The SLG has been established for 20 years and cover areas including: property developments, property refurbishments, social housing, facilities management, property lettings & property management, hotels, hostels and B&B operations.
The successful Candidate will report to a Property Manager and will be expected to undertake below listed duties:
- Provide general administrative duties and support to the property and asset management team in the interest of professional residential asset management and maintain accurate and timely records.
- Provide support to other Property and Management Assistants where required and work closely with PMs to achieve KPIs.
- Operate as a team to deliver a customer focussed service and drive the performance of the property portfolio.
- Proactively manage and handle all direct customer contact/correspondence - telephones, emails and letters in a timely and professional manner and investigate and resolve general enquires within a timely manner to ensure that matters are handled efficiently and in accordance with good customer service.
- Manage internal and external post and emails on a daily basis, without the need for having to pass over to PMs unless necessary but to update them as required.
- Produce all correspondence as required - letters, emails, mail merges, and reports, presentations in a timely and professional manner. Reports to include those required for PM monthly meeting.
- Scan, save and maintain documents and photographs onto electronic filing system.
- Prepare and issue all standard job authorisation forms.
- Update and maintain property and Health & Safety databases.
- Co-ordinate property inspections for Property Managers, Surveyors, and insurers etc. and also compile and record property inspection reports.
- Instruct maintenance works outside of service contract ensuring that tenants are updated.
- Pursue and obtain estimates from contractors in a timely fashion ensuring that tenants are kept fully updated.
- Arrange appointments and liaise with tenants, contractors, professionals etc.
- Obtain and record all necessary compliance reports, to include Asbestos reports, EPC's etc.
- Liaise with letting agents regarding new tenancies, ensuring keys in place, gas certificate supplied, works completed.
- Handle check out reports, deposit releases and management of tenants during this process.
- Produce and support the compiling of all necessary documentation for pre-contract enquiries.
- Undertake regular customer satisfaction surveys.
Mon - Fri, 8am-5pm or 9am - 6pm
• Excellent communication skills.
• Stable career history.
• Good telephone manner.
• Able to act professionally at all times.
• Maintain strict confidentiality.
• Must be computer literate.
• Ability to work on your own initiative.
• 2 x excellent references.
The Ideal Candidate must have:
- Excellent organisational skills and be able to work to deadlines
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good knowledge and experience using the MS Office suite, particularly Excel and Outlook
- A willingness to 'muck in' and carry out a variety of tasks as necessitated by a small business
- The ability to work on own as well as taking direction from others but most importantly to manage their time effectively.
- Be keen to work in an office environment and be a part of a busy team.
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive;
- Competitive salary
- 20 days Annual Leave
- An excellent team to work with
This is an outstanding role, where the Managing Director and the Management Team play a key role in your development within the organisation.
The SLG is a company with a reputation for hiring and training people to achieve their potential. They believe passion and a willingness to learn and work hard is the recipe for successful career progression.
The ARLA Lettings and Property Management Course is offered as part of this role.
Once you prove yourself within this role, should you wish to pursue a different study path in future, the Directors are happy to listen to your suggestions and goals. The Directors have built up the SLG by listening to their employees and backing them in their chosen career progression path. This attitude has yielded a loyal and reliable team, with a high work and productivity rate, with a family-like working environment where everyone looks out for each other.
A key differentiator that separates the SLG from other organisations is the option of being able to work in different sectors within the group. Should you prove yourself in this role, you will have the option of applying for other roles within the group.
If you feel you have the right attributes for this role and you have the drive and ambition to excel within the SLG please send us your CV and a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role.
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your applications.
Key Words: Property Administrator, Property Junior, Property Manager, Property Assistant, Housing Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary, Admin, Administrator, Office Admin, Housing Officer, Secretary, Property Administrator