Sales Administrator, global company!
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator / Order Processing candidate to join an extremely successful, global business with modern offices in Farnborough, Hampshire.
This is a fantastic chance for someone to join a professional, global blue chip company who offer a great working environment and outstanding benefits including parking, 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays), pension, private healthcare, life assurance, corporate gym membership, flexible working hours and annual bonuses of up to 15% of salary.
We are looking for someone with proven experience in Sales Administration. Experience of order processing is essential, as are very good Excel skills.
- Process sales orders from start to finish
- Liaise with corporate customers, supply managers, logistics teams, account managers and warehousing to progress orders
- Ensure that all documentation is provided to relevant parties in a timely manner including invoices, packing lists, tracking documents etc
- Respond to customer enquiries regarding pricing, delivery, product queries etc
- Liaise with warehouse regarding shipments, stock discrepancies etc
- Organise shipping paperwork and book carriers where necessary
- Maintain strong working relationships with customers to include face to face meetings when appropriate
- Use of SAP and Excel on a daily basis (intermediate Excel skills are essential)
The successful applicant will have experience in Sales Order Processing, possess excellent communication skills and have proven Excel skills.
In return for your skills this company offer a competitive salary of GBP25 - 30k (dependent on experience) plus bonuses.
For more information please apply now!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.