A unique and forward thinking, highly innovative, progressive and rapidly growing ambitious start-up firm based in the heart of London are currently seeking a very bright, switched on, capable, diligent, highly proactive and experienced Office Manager/EA to join their busy, fast paced and dynamic team.
With a strong can-do attitude and approach to their work, the successful candidate will be the go to support person for the entire office, acting in advance of all office support needs, spotting relevant requirements and sorting them out effectively and efficiently ahead of time.
The successful candidate will also have had solid previous experience of organising an office move from start to finish, to include all aspects of this - from the sourcing of potential offices to arranging for IT for the new office to the purchasing of office equipment and everything in between.
Other key duties will also include the following:
- Extensive diary and meeting management for the Senior Management Team
- Arranging domestic and international travel for the Senior Management Team
- Processing expenses
- Minuting ad hoc meetings
- Ordering vital office supplies
- Setting up new starters in terms of IT, logins and telephone lines
- Organising company events
- Creating and amending PowerPoint presentations
- Creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets
- Screening and responding to Senior Management Team emails where required
- Answering and screening calls where required
Working Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm in this vibrant, dynamic, personable and professional fast paced start-up company - this is a role that the successful candidate can truly make their own and add great value and impact to the business in.
So if you are keen to be part of the next big company to hit London and have an ever proactive, approachable and can-do attitude and good relevant Office Management and EA experience then please do not delay and submit to Roundpegs Recruitment your most up to date CV and contact details today!
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.