GBP35,000 to GBP45,000!!
Supporting the Founding Partner!!
Hours are 9am-6pm!!
This is a unique and exciting opportunity within a specialist boutique law firm where you will be personally responsible for the archiving and filing duties of all digital documents relating to the Partner. This Partner sends and receives in excess a total of 4000 emails per week, handling thousands of images.
Your duties in this role will include:
- Archiving and filing all digital documents, emails and images
- Ensuring all documents are stored in an organised manner and can be retrieved at immediate notice throughout the working week
- Liaising with current photo archivist and digital archivist to ensure the maintenance of a correct and consistent archiving procedure
You will have the following experience/skills:
- Ideally you will have experience of supporting a HNWI or at least have worked at C-Suite level
- Strong academic background with an undergraduate degree of a high 2:1 from a top University or a 1st
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of IT and technology
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!
We endeavour to reply to every applicant, however occasionally due to the number of applicants we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Strictly Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.