My client in Crawley are currently recruiting for a long term, temporary, Corporate Receptionist.
You must have a good, solid background working as a Receptionist. The right person will be professional, well-presented, committed and reliable.
- Managing a busy switchboard
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Confidently screening calls
- Booking meeting rooms
- Preparing refreshments
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are adhered to
Ideal Candidate Will:
- Be Well-presented
- Have Professional and personable telephone manner
- Demonstrate reception experience
- Be able to book meeting rooms and screen calls
- Have experience adhering to company policies
This is an ongoing position and you must be available to start at short notice. Pier Recruitment also have a lot of ad-hoc Receptionist position based in the Crawley and surrounding area's, so if you are immediately available and looking for work please get in touch!
Please apply if you have the relevant skills and experience, or call Daisy at Pier Recruitment - .
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.