Sofitel London Gatwick is an award-winning airport hotel that combines comfort with a convenient location next to the UK's second largest airport.
Connected to North Terminal via a covered walkway and all other South Terminal is a 2 minute mono-rail journey away. Central London is just 30 minutes away, making the Sofitel London Gatwick ideally positioned for business and leisure.
The restaurants and bars showcase fresh international flavours from an all day dining concept, up-scale bars to the 2 AA Rosette English restaurant, La Brassiere.
With 518 guest rooms, 11 meeting rooms, cutting edge technology this luxurious London Gatwick Airport hotel can comfortably host meetings, conferences and events for up to 300 guests.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist to join the growing team.
Do you want to be a part of a great company?
When it comes to customer service, creating a truly welcoming environment and combining this with superb facilities for our guests whether travelling on business or leisure, Arora Hotels really do stand out from the crowd.
The Receptionist is responsible ensuring that on all occasions guests are completely satisfied with their stay and that the service they receive meets or exceeds their expectations. The delivery of outstanding customer service to all guests is paramount to every task they complete.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Receptionist
- Outstanding customer care at all times
- Check-in and check-out. Telephone handling
- Payment and foreign currency transactions. Cash handling
- Ensuring all customer queries or requests are handled in a polite, efficient and courteous manner
- Reservation handling when required
- Wake up call requests and newspaper orders.
- Maintaining all equipment and work areas, including key and cash security
- Processing company loyalty card schemes according to guidelines
- Maintaining a high level of hotel and product knowledge at all times
Skills & Experience required by the Receptionist
- Previous high volume hotel front office experience is preferable
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- A capability and commitment to delivering high levels of customer care
- A smart and professional appearance
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Experience of working as part of a winning team
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure
- Computer literacy
- Cash handling experience
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to become our Receptionist, please click apply now. We'd love to hear from you!