Sofitel London Gatwick is an award-winning airport hotel that combines comfort with a convenient location next to the UK's second largest airport.
Connected to North Terminal via a covered walkway and all other South Terminal is a 2 minute mono-rail journey away. Central London is just 30 minutes away, making the Sofitel London Gatwick ideally positioned for business and leisure.
The restaurants and bars showcase fresh international flavours from an all day dining concept, up-scale bars to the 2 AA Rosette English restaurant, La Brassiere.
With 518 guest rooms, 11 meeting rooms, cutting edge technology this luxurious London Gatwick Airport hotel can comfortably host meetings, conferences and events for up to 300 guests.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Night Auditor to join the growing team.
Do you want to be a part of a great company?
When it comes to customer service, creating a truly welcoming environment and combining this with superb facilities for our guests whether travelling on business or leisure, Arora Hotels really do stand out from the crowd.
As a member of our Front Office team, the Night Auditor will be responsible to ensure that our guests receive an exceptional level of service during their stay and leave us with a wonderful smile. We seek an individual with passion, drive and initiative to create memorable and lasting impressions on our guests. Your primary role will be to perform assigned audit and financial functions, and to assist in all Front Office related tasks to efficiently assist guests to the expected high Hotel Standards.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Night Auditor
This job is based on 4 on / 4 off 12 hour shift pattern.
- Auditing guest accounts to ensure that room rates and market codes are correct and congruent
- Running the night systems audit and ensure all data is accurate
- Maintaining and processing period transaction data and reports, and daily revenue reporting
- Inputting report figures; complete reports according to standards
- Front Desk and Food and Beverage credit card transaction reconciliation
- Checking-in and checking-out our guests in an efficiently in a professional and knowledgeable manner
- Displaying a strong understanding of hotel emergency procedures (fire, disabled guests etc.)
Skills & Experience required by the Night Auditor
- Previous hotel front office / nights experience is preferred
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- A capability and commitment to delivering high levels of customer care
- A smart and professional appearance
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure
- Computer literacy
- Cash handling experience
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to become our Night Auditor, please click apply now. We'd love to hear from you!