Breakfast Commis Chef
Sofitel London Gatwick is an award-winning airport hotel that combines comfort with a convenient location next to the UK's second largest airport.
Connected to North Terminal via a covered walkway and all other South Terminal is a 2 minute mono-rail journey away. Central London is just 30 minutes away, making the Sofitel London Gatwick ideally positioned for business and leisure.
The restaurants and bars showcase fresh international flavours from an all day dining concept, up-scale bars to the 2 AA Rosette English restaurant, La Brassiere.
With 518 guest rooms, 11 meeting rooms, cutting edge technology this luxurious London Gatwick Airport hotel can comfortably host meetings, conferences and events for up to 300 guests.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Commis Breakfast Chef to join the growing team.
Do you want to be a part of a great company?
When it comes to customer service, creating a truly welcoming environment and combining this with superb facilities for our guests whether travelling on business or leisure, Arora Hotels really do stand out from the crowd.
The Breakfast Commis Chef will assist in the preparation, show cooking and presentation of breakfast food items served in our restaurant to the highest standards in a clean, tidy, safe and pleasant environment.
You will be required to work morning shift (5am start) on 5 day a week basis.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Breakfast Commis Chef
- Ability to cook breakfast orders in a theatre kitchen
- Ensuring all orders are cooked to the exact requirements in a timely manner
- Complying with all Health & Safety and Food Safety regulations
- Assisting and supporting colleagues and managers in a team environment
- Ensure that all areas managed are kept to the correct level of cleanliness
Skills & Experience required by the Breakfast Commis Chef
- Experience in a similar role ideally within a Hotel environment
- City & Guilds 706/1or NVQ equivalent Requirements
- Excellent command of the English language
- A positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to become our Breakfast Commis Chef, please click apply now. We'd love to hear from you!