Senior IT Auditor (Fortune 500)
Title: Senior IT Auditor
Reports To: Senior IT Audit Manager
Our client a fortune 500 company are offering a significant opportunity for a Senior IT Auditor to join their London based team. This successful applicant will Join a team of IT Auditors, where your work will make a significant impact on the global organisation. The Audit Department globally acts as the leading talent development pool within the organisation and offers significant opportunities for involvement with the wider business.
Our expectation is to hire an experienced professional with 3-5 years' IT Audit experience. You should be a hands-on professional, delivery focused and driven by excellence.
What you will do:
You will be part of a growing IT Audit team that conduct 20 -22 Audit per year across a number of areas including:
- IT Risk
- IT Compliance
You will be part of a local team of IT Auditors and part of a much larger global audit team.
A leading listed internationally focused company with over 50,000 employees across the globe. The Companies operations span across over 100 sites in several countries they are a global leader in their sector.
Their revenue was over $7 billion in their last reports and this has been largely due to their market-oriented structures, product innovations, skilled employees, acquisitions and efficient management systems.
- Eligibility to live and work in UK
- Travel 30-40 %
- 3-5 years of IT Auditing in an Internal IT Audit Function or in a big 4 IT Audit Team
- Experience of SOX Testing
- Knowledge of Cobit, ITIL, ISO 27001 frameworks
- Strong Communication skills and a consultative approach
- Have proven experience acting as a trusted advisor within the
- SAP and a general understanding of IT Infrastructure
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Sciences or related areas is mandatory.
- A CISA, CISM or equivalent professional certificate is preferred.
If you are interest in applying for this role. Please send your updated CV only via this advertised link in order to ensure your application is processed effectively.