An established and expanding Facilities Management Company are looking for a Contracts Administrator to support its growth for one of their Key clients.
The successful candidate will be pivotal in taking ownership for the daily administration of paperwork and processes associated to this contract.
- Have at least 2 years previous working experience within a Building Services environment
- Proven experience and understanding of operating a Service Software Package. If possible to be that of Planet FM or Tesseract.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve required Client Service Level's
- Demonstrate consistent excellent standards of diligence
- Adaptable to a variety of works and contract demands
- Have a logical and organised method to the 100% completion of all works
- Able to prioritise and multi-task to a high level, whilst achieving strict deadlines
- Able to liaise with Engineer's and Sub Contractors and ensure standards of works are maintained
- Competent in providing professional communication to the Contracts Manager and all related client personnel.
- IT literate in all Microsoft packages especially Word and Excel - in order to produce detailed Excel and Word reports
- Ability to work overtime if required
In return my client offers a salary of upto GBP20k plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Please send your CVs now for an immediate interview.