Finance Manager in Construction
DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU ARE A FINANCE MANAGER IN CONSTRUCTION
Limited are an established Restoration Company looking for a well organised, proactive office administrator/Manager with solid Accounts experience to add to our small but successful team, based in the heart of the City.
Your role will be to ensure the effective and efficient administration of the office along with admin support to the managers and to actively contribute towards the advancement of the business.
- Proficient in Word and excel.
- Accounts knowledge essential particularly XERO OR SAGE (light) cloud based
- Laising with the Company Accountant
- Answering and processing incoming telephone calls - assisting the Estimator in providing quotations in a timely and accurate manner.
- Scheduling and maintaining up to date spreadsheets for various processes.
- Maintenance of all records in respect of invoicing, payments received, certifications,applications and cash-in
- Maintaining up-to-date records/electronic files and booking/management of training.
- Ordering of supplies/materials as required and ensuring accurate distribution records.
Key experience and Skills:
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Background of solid admin and knowledge/experience of accounts/bookkeeping systems.
- Filing and organising file structure.
- Excellent Attention to detail/numerical proofreading ability.
- I T literate.
- Ability to provide proof of experience is essential.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Confident personality with a pleasant nature
- Enthusiastic character who enjoys the challenge of a multi-tasking role.
- Able to work in a small team, with or without supervision, providing assistance where necessary.
- Able to enforce and comply with deadlines, assist to keep the team's performance strictly within the parameters of the Business Management system and processes.
- Smart appearance and good timekeeping are essential.