Property Administrator East London
GBP18,000 - 20,000 basic salary, family environment, excellent client market, performance-based discretionary bonuses, progression and personal development
Curtis & Mayfair are working with a specialist independent Estate Agency. This agency work with high-end stock in prime areas of East London. This is an agency that can offer excellent grounding and development for someone looking to further their career in property administration.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for providing a full administrative support for the sales and lettings teams and for the company's clients.
As the Property Administrator you will be required to handle enquiries and pass them onto the relevant individuals, arrange/coordinate meetings, provide admin support to the various departments and support the whole office. Your role may also include online marketing, putting together property detail sheets/descriptions and occasional property research. You will also be responsible for any other ad hoc admin duties deemed necessary by the manager.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a rapid ability to establish relationships
- Proficient prioritising and organisational skills
- Positive approach toward all tasks
- Pro-active and resilient individual
- Ability to effectively resolve discrepancies and complaints
- Excellent articulation and telephone manner
- A graduate degree
- Experience in administration and/or customer services
- Experience with high-end properties
- Additional languages
- Experience in Property Admin