OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR - GBP25K - SW LONDON
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a professional yet highly personable candidate to join this market leader with an international presence and outstanding reputation in its field.
Duties as follows:
- To provide comprehensive administrative support to the Sales Team
- To ensure invoices are correct prior to being sent out
- To liaise regularly with clients from all over the world
- To accurately input all client details and updates on the database as required
- To work closely with the sales team ensuring all transactions are accurate
- To ensure all correspondence relating to clients is both accurate and in line with the clients expectations.
This role would suit a second jobber or someone who ideally has at least 12 to 18 months experience supporting a team in a professional sales environment.
In return, my client offers a genuine opportunity for career progression and the chance to work in stunning new offices overlooking the River Thames within a friendly team environment.
If you believe your skills and attributes match the above criteria, do not hesitate to submit your details to avoid disappointment.
Penhaligon's Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities employer