Customer Service Team Leader
Job Title: Customer Service Team Leader
Location: Haywards Heath
Hours: Shift work- Monday to Saturday
Our client is a leader in the publishing industry and has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Team Leader to join their rapidly expanding and fun team. They are looking for a confident and self-assured individual to assist the Supervisor in managing the Customer Service team, ensuring excellent customer service is carried out across the department.
* Assisting the supervisor in managing the day to day issues within their team
* Escalating any team issues
* Monitoring team performance
* Conducts probationary reviews for new starters and Performance Development Plans' for other staff
* Ensuring that team members clearly understand objectives, achievements and opportunities for development
* Motivating the team to help them meet their targets
* Resolution of any escalated issues or complaints
* Coaching the team where appropriate
Skills & Experience:
* Experience in people management would be desirable
* Excellent customer service
* Outstanding communication skills
* IT skills
* Ability to lead a team
* Time management
* People Development
* Results and targets driven
If you have experience in supervising or leading a team or if you are currently a senior member of staff looking for that next step up then please contact Rebecca on for more information or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.