Regional Sales Manager / Area Sales Manager - South East including Lon
Recruiting now for an experienced Regional Sales Manager to join an award winning, contemporary, premium menswear clothing brand. Ranges incorporate formal tailoring and off duty casuals, described as 'understated sophistication' and distinctly influenced by Italian cool.
Regional Sales Manager / Area Sales Manager - The Role:
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be part of an established team responsible for the continued growth and success of the brand. Your location can be flexible, offering home base with continual territory client visits. The ideal candidate will based in the South East Region, ideally close to M25.
- Selling to the independent retail/store groups primarily to proactively manage & service existing accounts and achieve sales targets. To actively generate new business and establish accounts within the territory.
- To maximise sales through research and chase active leads.
- Attend and support all the various exhibitions and events to promote sales and build relationships with customers.
- Present seasonal and pre-interim collections as well as making service calls during the selling season.
- Contribute to improved customer service and new product or Brand development through the presentation of customer feedback and competitor intelligence
- To determine a weekly & monthly journey plan in order to service accounts in a cost effective and time efficient manner. Complete and forward all required reports on a weekly basis
- Negotiate pricing arrangements and credit terms with customers, aligned with the company's conditions of sale, rules and objectives aimed at promoting business and generating shareholder benefit.
Regional Sales Manager / Area Sales Manager - The Candidate:
- Previous experience of working in the sales field in the wholesale market.
- Proven track record of sales achievement including experience in establishing business in new territories.
- Experience in developing and maintaining positive relationships with key account customers.
- Strong knowledge of the Apparel and Footwear markets in Territory.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written including highly developed presentation and negotiation skills.
- Results focused with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to operate within seasonal market demands, fast paced change and circumstances of competition.
- Ability and willingness to travel and to work flexible hours as required.
- Valid Passport and valid Driving Licence
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Software or similar.
- Well-presented and a confident individual with lots of positive energy!
Please apply with your updated CV to
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be