Locum Social Worker - MASH
Charles Hunter Associates is currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to join a MASH Service in North East London on a rolling locum basis.
The successful candidate must have previous or current experience working within MASH teams.
Early applications highly recommended as the manager is looking to shortlist and book interviews as soon as possible.
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- Your own dedicated consultant with specialist market and sector knowledge
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across 180 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Prompt and reliable payroll which runs weekly
- Free access to our online social work training portal with CPD materials - worth GBP500 a year
- Competitive Pay rate from GBP32 per hour
- Free DBS and compliance service
- GBP250 referral fee if you refer a friend or colleague looking for work
You must have:
- Minimum 3 years post qualifying experience
- Demonstrable experience within MASH teams
- HCPC registered
- Enhanced DBS, with list checks
This is a brilliant opportunity to advance your career with a team that offers a friendly and supportive environment with professional development opportunities
If you wish apply or would like a detailed Job Description, please contact Helen Rudd on or . Alternatively, you can apply through the website.