Qualified Social Worker - Adult Hospital Social Care Team - Watford, H
Socialwork 2000 are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adult Social Care Hospital Team based in Watford General Hospital, Watford, Hertfordshire. GBP26ph
Watford General Hospital is a busy team which works closely with other professionals to facilitate timely assessments and discharges and support individuals and there carers back into the community.
- To assess the needs of people in the area who require social care support and advice
- Provide services that meet the outcomes identified in the assessment and review services to ensure they continue to meet the identified outcomes
- Safeguard vulnerable adults
- All work to be carried out with users of our service, their families and carers within the framework of the seven social care outcomes
- 2 years post qualifying experience
- Experience working with Adults
- Experience of a Hospital environment
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Must be a car driver
- Pay rate: GBP26ph
- In-house payroll company that offers excellent service
- Your own dedicated consultant who can guide you through the process and assist you each step of the way
Whether you are looking for your first, or next locum role, SocialWork 2000 are here to help you. However, if the time isn't right for you, but you have a colleague or friend (who is a qualified Social Worker) and is looking for a locum role, just refer them to us.
Step 1: for anyone you refer, we register, and we promote for work you will receive GBP50*
Step 2: for anyone you have referred and we place you will then receive a second payment of GBP50* on their first day of work.
Step 3: for anyone you have referred you will receive a third payment of GBP100* once they have completed a qualifying period of 375 hours of work.
Apply now or get in touch for more information; Call us on or email