Review Project - Social Worker
My client is Berkshire requires a qualified locum social worker to join a brand new Review project being set up in order to reduce a backlog in placement reviews with the objective of saving money. The team will consist of 3 social workers, 2 occupational therapists and a business support officer. The team must work through around 900 cases throughout the duration of the project and be demonstrably results driven
This opportunity presents a long contract of up to a year, giving excellent job security in comparison to many other locum contracts. Being a car driver is important and you must have the confidence and ability to work independently when required.
You must have:
- HCPC registration
- Clear, Enhanced DBS
- Minimum of 3 years of post-qualified experience
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across 180 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Prompt and reliable payroll which runs weekly
- Pay rate of GBP28.50 - 30.00 per hour
- Free DBS and compliance service
- GBP250 referral fee if you refer a friend or colleague looking for work
If you wish apply, please contact Marcus Burns or . Alternatively, you can apply through the website.