Social Worker NRPF
Your new organisation
Hays are recruiting for an experienced social worker to join the Children's No Recourse to Public Funds team based for a Local Authority based in North London.
Your new role
You will join a highly specialised team, undertaking eligibility assessments for potential NRPF cases referred to the Council, this will include families presenting to the borough claiming homelessness and destitution. As well as this, you will include immigration issues in S17 Assessments, CIN Plans and Human Rights Assessments. Supervision and support is provided.
This is a three month contract with views to extend on good performance. The location of work is located at a short walk from the nearest tube station.
What you'll need to succeed
This role will require HCPC registration and:-
- Experience working with clients with No Recourse to Public Funds, Human Rights Assessments, and Court Work
- Excellent working knowledge of immigration, human rights and community care legislation
- Ability to provide specialist advice on the issues affecting the NRPF client group as required
What you'll get in return
Working with Hays, you will receive a bespoke specialist recruitment service with your own personal consultant. In addition, you will receive:
- Access to highly commended Free CPD Training
- Free DBS Service
- Referral Scheme, GBP250 for each referral placed
- Access to both Nationwide and Global social work opportunities
- Your own choice of method of pay - PAYE, Ltd, Umbrella
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.