Locum Social Worker - Older Adult Team
Lambeth council are currently seeking a Locum Social Worker to join their Adult Older Person Team.
You must be HCPC registered with a minimum 2 years post qualified experience.
You will be required to:
* You will be required to carry a complex workload reflecting high levels of risk, uncertainty and challenge, in line with the capability of an experienced Social Worker with a minimum of two years post qualification experience in social work role.
* You will need to work collaboratively with service users to assess their needs, identify options for meeting those needs, negotiate and review appropriate care within the Department's priorities in line with the principles of personalisation, empowering service users have control over their lives.
* Have the ability to work as part of a team Ability to work within the timeframes of the Reablement service, and to meet deadlines.
* Have the ability to work under pressure Ability to work independently.
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
* Your own dedicated specialist consultant
* Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across 180 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
* Prompt and reliable payroll which runs weekly
* Free access to our online social work training portal with CPD materials - worth GBP500 a year
* Pay rate GBP26.23
* Free DBS and compliance service
* GBP250 referral fee if you refer a friend or colleague looking for work
If you wish apply or would like a detailed Job Description, please contact Emily Game or . Alternatively, you can apply through the website.