Senior Marketing Executive
Groundsure is a UK authority on environmental risks including land contamination, flooding and ground stability. We provide high value, property-specific opinions, and analysis of land use based on the leading datasets that we collect and curate.
We are looking for a proactive and self-sufficient Senior Marketing Executive who can hit the ground running on various projects. The position would be ideal for someone with around 3-4 years' B2B experience who is looking for a challenging yet rewarding new role.
- To design and manage, with the Senior Marketing Manager, the marketing plan to support the Insights business 2018 budget and growth targets
- To lead the delivery of the Insights marketing plan across all channels including budget and ROI analysis to identify improvements
- To work closely with the Insights sales team to identify, develop and deliver opportunities that specifically increase the number and conversion rate of sales leads, including events, online, social, email.
- To drive engagement and greater awareness of Insights products through communication channels including social, email, events webinars, and advertising
- Support new product or feature launches for Insights with high quality planning and effective marketing.
- Responsible for delivering marketing activity to a high standard while monitoring and maximising ROI across the Insights marketing activity - targeting several different audiences
- Support NPD development for Insights with the successful planning and promotion of launches, redesigns and product refreshes
- Management of Insights product range on the marketing website, ordering platform and production of e-commerce reports to illustrate ROI
- Management of online advertising campaigns across relevant online channels such as Google Paid Search, banner advertising and social advertising
- Flagging proactive opportunities on how to engage with key industry influencers and the target audience
- Develop a robust social media strategy for Insights to drive steady social growth and engagement of all channels (in line with business objectives)
- Create and source engaging Insights content by writing posts and adapting communication materials for social media
- Drive relationships with Insights customers via the daily management of our LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube social channels
- Ensure all social and event activity is on brand visually and through tone of voice - responding appropriately to Insights queries on social channels and escalating where necessary
- Management of all Insights events - including marketing support, creation of marketing literature, all logistical activities ability to attend events around the UK, with overnight stays when required
- Co-ordinate Insights blog and news posts with the Groundsure content community
- Ad hoc work as and when required on our Projects business - email campaigns and marketing support as necessary
- It may be necessary to work across all our products as and when required, depending on the needs of the business. A flexible approach is required.
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience in a marketing position for a B2B business
- Experience working closely with sales teams to identify and prioritise marketing activity and illustrating ROI
- Experience managing a budget to deliver activity on time and within budget
- Excellent copy writing/proofing and editing skills
- Email and CRM tool experience
- Proficient online advertising campaign management
- Adept use and reporting of Google Analytics.
- Degree level education
- Experience of working in the land and property sector
- Marketing qualification
- Experience of working on Adobe suite
- Familiar with Marketo or a similar email management tool
- Able to manage a Wordpress website.
- Comfortable to work as part of a team on own initiative
- Creative, innovative, with drive and enthusiasm
- Committed to our company, our values and our customers
- Driven, ambitious, punctual and professional
- Commercially driven and passionate about what they do
- Keen interest in this market and the competitive business environment
- Ability to grasp client needs and consider practical solutions
- Good time management, results driven and ability to multi-task.
The ability to work self-sufficiently, demonstrate resilience and the willingness to challenge and innovate are highly desirable. The role holder must embrace and consistently demonstrate Groundsure's key values; being right first time, being ambitious with integrity, never stop improving and expert at what you do.