Mental Health Social Worker - Grenfell Tower Relief
I have an extremeley rewarding, high profile, locum social work position which has become immediately available. My client in central London is looking for an experienced qualified social worker, with at least 2 years of experience in a Community Mental Health Team.
The successful candidate will manage a small caseload of roughly 15 service users, directly affected by the Grenfell Tower disaster. The role requires a certain type of individual - You must be able to support people through severe crisis and mental trauma, through empathy and a theraputic approach, while at the same time being enthusiastic and above all, reliable.
The contract is likely for last for up to 9 months and can pay GBP30 per hour for the right candidate.
You must have:
- HCPC registration
- Clear, Enhanced DBS
- Minimum of 2 years of post-qualified experience
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across 180 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Prompt and reliable payroll which runs weekly
- Pay rate of GBP30.00 per hour
- Free DBS and compliance service
- GBP250 referral fee if you refer a friend or colleague looking for work
If you wish apply, please contact Marcus Burns or . Alternatively, you can apply through the website.