A&D Corporate Sales Manager
Our client is the leading UK manufacturer of commercial fabrics for interiors, health, education, transport and retailers, based in Yorkshire and London. They now have an exciting opportunity for an A&D Corporate Sales Manager to join their team. The role will cover the south of the UK and be based in London. The focus of the role will be to manage and grow the Business's Contract accounts within the A&D market in the UK by utilising strategic marketing and promotion of the Business's Contract brand therefore maximising UK profitability.
A&D Corporate Sales Manager - The Role:
- Lead and develop a team of ABM's such that their potential and contribution to the business is maximised.
- To deliver budgeted revenues on an annual basis to maximise profitability of the UK market.
- Establish the Brand as a leading partner for A&D market by promotion of the Business philosophy and brand portfolio.
- Identify opportunities to generate sales and raise the profile of their products to ensure delivery against budgets and strategy.
- Identify major projects for specification and collaborate with the OEM Area Business Managers in the UK to maximise profitability
- Build & maintain excellent relationships with the interior designers in order to track projects ensuring that the Business are recognised at an early stage and also finally specified.
- Assist with budget proposals in line with the group strategy and targets.
- Remain commercially aware of the UK contract interior market to inform business strategy.
A&D Corporate Sales Manager - The Candidate:
- Interior design degree qualification or equivalent experience.
- Experienced in the A&D market with a significant network following and managing major corporate end-users.
- Proven experience in generating interest in products & brands and turn this interest into long term business relationships with the target-group.
- Experience of leading and developing a successful sales team.
- Ability to carry out planning, budgeting, reporting and administration for the area of responsibility.
- Good knowledge and experience with Microsoft packages.
- Friendly with excellent listening skills allowing for a consultative approach.
- Strategic thinker.
- Works with initiative to deliver solutions
- Passionate and client focused
- Self-driven with a results orientation
- Commercially astute.
- Influencing skills with the ability to "story tell"
- Ability to motivate others.
- Passport and clean driving licence.
A&D & Corporate Sales Manager - The Package:
- Competitive salary offered.
Please note, due to anticipated interest in this role, only short listed candidates will be contacted.