PA/Personal Assistant - 12 month FTC
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Contract: 12 month FTC
Industry: Financial Services/Finance
Location: London Bridge
In this role you will support both the CEO and Managing Partner. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting at least 2 Partners/Directors. You must be available to begin this 12 month FTC (maternity cover) on November 1st 2017.
The company are a financial services firm based in the heart of London Bridge. They are keen to recruit a candidate with a similar industry background so that an easy transition into this role and company can be made.
- Extensive diary management
- Complex travel arrangements - often last minute. Both the CEO and MP have very specific requirements/expectations for their travel so this must be met
- Liaise with the board to schedule board meetings and prepare board packs to be sent out
- Taking minutes, recording actions and making sure these are followed
- Organise hospitality for the company - coming up with new ideas and running the event on the day itself too
- Arrange the conference schedule - inclusive of scheduling flights, hotels, tickets and confirm list of attendees
- Plan and organise the summer and Christmas parties - and any other social events
- Expenses - for all departmental heads
- Personal errands - inclusive of arranging personal holidays/trips, picking up lunch, dry cleaning etc.
- Provide cover to other PA and/or receptionist if needs be
- Experience supporting and/or at CEO/Partner level
- Experience working for a financial services firm
- Above and beyond attitude
Please apply today if you are available to begin a 12 month FTC (maternity cover) on November 1st 2017 and have ALL of the above criteria mentioned.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.