We have a fantastic opportunity for a Campaign Adviser to join a progressive, collaborative and exciting public sector organization. You will be working on both digital and non-digital campaigns, focused around issues of great social value. You'll deliver innovative and targeted marketing campaigns, assisting the Campaigns Manager and influencing overall strategy. In return, you'll receive a regular career progression, excellent benefits, flexible working arrangements, and the best pension on the market.
Please note that this job is part time, therefore the salary is pro rata. Actual annual earnings are GBP23,332
- Experience of campaign planning and management
- Experience of print, production and design
- Proven experience of measuring, targeting and evaluating campaigns
- Strong agency and internal/external supplier management skills
- Strong digital marketing skills including display, email and social media
- Experience of management of contact data
- Understanding of customer segmentation
- Strong stakeholder and project management skills.
- Experience in B2B financial sector
- Experience of web analytics
- Experience of planning/utilising marketing research for campaigns and marketing purposes
- Use of CRM & bulk email solutions
If this sounds of interest to you, apply immediately. You can also call directly.