HR Manager - Perm - City of London - GBP35-45k
We are recruiting for a HR Manager on behalf of an entrepreneurial and upcoming client based in Central London. They are looking to grow both their employee and customer numbers over the next few years, and with this in mind we are looking for an experienced HR Manager to join the team and replicate the company's passion and drive to offer customers more choice and better service while also helping to seek out the best talent.
The Successful HR Manager will be responsible for:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all HR related issues
- Cover all aspects of operational HR Management including employee relationship management, policy implementation, internal communication, recruitment, retention, training and development
- Recruitment: lead and managing the hiring process, managing agencies, negotiating terms, interviewing, candidate screening, preparing offer letters and contracts.
- Lead and manage on-boarding and induction processes for new employees
- Implement employee performance management processes that deliver effective and consistent performance appraisals, performance improvement, staff development plans, etc.
- Undertaking benchmarking and reporting on current and future salaries and benefits against the sector, geographical and functional bases.
- Support senior management and line management to Remedy employee skills gaps, evaluate all training and development options
- Manage the process for departing employees; record leaving reasons and track attrition rates and trends, etc.
- Liaise with outsourced payroll providers
In order to be considered the HR Manager will need to demonstrate the following:
- 7-10+ years' hands-on HR experience, within a B2C sector
- Graduate or/and Higher Level CIPD or equivalent, Human Resources qualification
- Strong knowledge of recruitment process, tools and methods including; social, digital, online and agency with strong negotiation skills and commercial acumen where recruitment fees and varying terms of business apply
- Solid understanding of current UK employment law and practice
- Depth of knowledge of performance evaluation tools and methodologies
- Depth of knowledge of HR analytics
- Goal-oriented approach
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Spoken Italian would be an advantage but not essential